Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
VOGUE KNITTING INTERNATIONAL
** Holiday Cheers!
** The Knitting Bishop: an Interview
** More Brits Who Knit: Patricia Roberts
** Perry Ellis, Adrienne Vittadini, Anne Klein II
** How to Embroider Your Sweaters
** Easy Gifts ** Starry Afghan ** Knit It!
This issue of Vogue Knitting International includes 29 designer patterns. The star-studded list of designers includes Lipp Holmfeld, Sheila Meyers, Margaret Bruzelius, Camille Faugeron, Norah Gaughan, Susan McCaffrey, Lily Chin, Pamela Hamley, Anne Mieke, Lipp Holmfeld, Nicky Epstein, Holly Hess, Patricia Roberts, Jane Foster, Robert Burrows, Pam Allen, Sylvia Jorrin, Louis Dell'Olio for Anne Klein II, Perry Ellis, Adrienne Vittadini, Zara Zsido, and Barry Klein. Many of the designs are oversized and suitable for larger sizes.
* Frosty Days – A baker’s dozen of the most enchanting holiday gift knits, including a Yuletide afghan, sporty men’s sweaters, festive women’s tops and a couple of quick hats.
* English Accents – The best of Britain…specially commissioned sweaters from Artwork, Robert Burrows and Patricia Roberts, plus profiles of these major design influences.
* Dressed Up for Santa – Tyrolean jackets, an embroidered baby cardigan, a fitted young lady sweater and a plaid boy’s pullover … classic kids’ knits in the season’s boldest reds and greens.
* Star Turns – High fashion meets scintillating style in selections from the latest collections of the houses of Anne Klein, Adrienne Vittadini and Perry Ellis.
* The Stripe Strategy – Non-fussy large-size sweaters with riveting vertical and diagonal stripes.
* Have a Heart - Elizabeth Zimmermann explains her ingenious way of knitting a heart patch – and a “heartthat.”
* Video Knitting – Donna Bulseco views and reviews basic and advanced instructional tapes.
* Embroidery Primer – Mari Lynn Civelek describes the basic stitches that suit knitted fabric.
* Tvaandsstickning – Swedish “two-end knitting” is explored by Nancy Bush and Kirstin Magnuson.
* Master Knitters – Richard Rutt, Bishop of Leicester, is interviewed by Robert Kiener. * Five Key Techniques – Excerpts from “Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book.”
Excellent condition, very clean and solid, no markings, no torn or missing pages.